Putting up your naming rights for an auction doesn’t have to be expensive – our fees are transparent and affordable for both bidders and sellers.
- $50 Deposit – You will be asked to deposit $50 when you sign up. This deposit will go towards your first successful auction payment. This ensures all bidders on NameIt are serious and keeps the platform free from scammers and spammers.
- $99 Yearly Membership Charge – Your NameIt membership allows you to put up an unlimited amount of auctions for free and automatically renews every year. Upon sign up you pay only $1 for a 14 day trial during which you can decide to continue using the platform (and the membership fee will be automatically charged to your credit card) or to cancel your account.
- 10% Fee On Successful Auction – We charge a 10% fee on the final price of every auction that has been sold to a bidder. If your naming right sells for $600 our fee would be $60. Our fee will be included in your retainer.
Should you have any questions about our fee structure just send us an email to [email protected]!
- Please note that you are responsible for applying GST to your auctions and for providing a tax-registered invoice for each sold auction if requested by the bidder. NameIt is not responsible for handling the GST of your auctions and auction buy now, reserve prices and bids are considered to be always GST inclusive.
- Any reserve price you set for an auction must cover your implementation costs (e.g. expenses for construction, administrative paperwork or creative artwork) and our fees. For example – If you are selling the naming rights for a street your reserve price should cover the expenses for replacing the street name signs.